Muscle, Bone and Joint Rehabilitation
Orthopedic physical therapy focuses on managing injuries related to muscles, tendons, nerves and ligaments. Therapists at the Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute (ROI) at Palmdale Regional Medical Center treat patients with a hands-on approach in order to introduce motion without pain. Individualized exercise programs are created to help patients recover and return to daily activities without limitation or pain.
We treat a wide range of injuries and conditions, including:
- Hip and knee arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Acute and chronic back and neck pain
- Muscle tension headaches
- Knee pain and shoulder pain
- Muscle weakness and imbalance
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Joint and muscle pain, bursitis
For more information about muscle, bone and joint rehabilitation, please call 661-206-6250 or request an appointment.